Reflecting its commitment to manufacturing excellence and delivering the highest levels of service and support, Crystal has secured new quality certifications: ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015.
The International Organization for Standardisation ISO 14001:2015 sets environmental management system criteria for organisations. It includes placing increased emphasis on environmental performance monitoring and on decentralising systems to ensure the spread of environmental management throughout an organisation. The certification is granted when companies can demonstrate that they conform to high standards to limit their impact and protect the environment.
“We are proud to receive the ISO certification as it gives us the tools and guidelines to evaluate our work towards more environmentally-friendly operations. At the same time, it also demonstrates that the work we have done so far has been in the right direction. We prove to our staff, stakeholders, and customers that we are aware of our environmental obligations and are looking to reduce impact”, says Quality manager Erdal Çekiç.
At Crystal, we:
– Use the latest technologies in our production units
– Use CFC-free components for insulation
– Recycle metal waste: we have a designated area to collect our metal waste, with separate tanks for each metal group
– Recycle wood waste: we have an area for useless pallets and wood production waste
– Have modern machinery and equipment for improved energy saving
– Test all our product in our testing centre
– Ensure that our chemical waste is recycled in accordance to international standards and procedures
– Use LED lighting system in our products
The latest ISO 9001:2015 is the most recent and comprehensive standard for quality management systems. It provides companies a framework for developing a management system that aligns quality with the broader business strategy. The standard focuses on risk-based assessment and accountability across all organizational processes and promotes effective communications, efficiency, and implementation of continual improvement initiatives.
Commenting on Crystal’s certification to ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015, general manager Eng. Ramazan Kaynakçi said: “We are delighted to have received the latest certifications. It’s a testament to the quality and environmentally conscious approach that prevails throughout our business. It also provides our customers with independent reassurance of our belief in maintaining the highest standards in every area – regardless of whether that’s product manufacturing, service delivery, staff training or environmental performance.”